It is my pleasure to welcome you to the Bureau of Labor Relations (BLR) website. Our website is dedicated to clients who look for information on labor relations (students, jobseekers), latest issuances and articles (stakeholders), application for our services (labor and employer organizations) and case status.
Our office, in line with the mandate of the Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE), can help you with the following programs and services:
- Registration of Labor Organizations and Collective Bargaining Agreements (CBA);
- Tripartism and Social Dialogue;
- Labor and Employment Education Services (LEES);
- Tripartite Labor Code Review;
- Technical Committee on Legislative Matters;
- Case Status and Management; and
- Workers Organization Development Program (WODP).
All of these are within the website which can be accessed in a couple of clicks. It is our goal to make our website interactive in order to efficiently deliver our services because at BLR, we facilitate achieving industrial peace.