The DOLE-Bureau of Labor Relations offers internships under the Government Internship Program to highschool, tech-voc, or college graduates with a background in a multimedia arts, social media management, marketing and advertising, communication, computer science, business or office administration . The program is designed to provide GIPs with an opportunity to learn about the different aspects of government service in relation to labor-management relations.
The GIPs must be of the following :
- 8-30 years old
- No work experience
- Highschool or tech-voc or college graduates
- Interested or with background in the courses mentioned above
- Allowance equivalent to minimum wage
- Accident insurance coverage
- Certificate of Completion
GIPs are expected to report to office anytime between 7:00 a.m and 6:30 p.m., Mondays through Fridays, and participate in any DOLE or BLR activities, subject to office rules and regulations.